Tuesday 7 July 2015

Hola

Welcome to my blog. No habla espanol. I may have taken Spanish at high school but that's all I can remember, somehow still my preferred greeting!

My name is Charlotte, I am 19. I have a 2 and a half year old daughter called Grace and one on the way, who I found out yesterday is a BOY. I may or may not be single. For now. I make some bad choices sometimes. Shoot me.

Some good choices I have made are using cloth diapers, or cloth nappies as we call them over here in NZ.

My daughter has just been toilet trained, at nigh-time too. Hate to brag, but it only took 1 week for daytime and 2 weeks before I realised she only had ONE wet nigh-time nappy that whole time. I do plan on using the same little stash for number 2.

My problem is now, I only purchased 15 OSFA cheapies when Grace was 7 months old. They do not go small enough for even big newborns. And I mean BIG. Grace was 10.4lbs. BIG.

Newborn nappies are far too expensive to spend an extra $50 to ship them to NZ. So I am going to attempt to make them.

But do you think I could find PUL fabric at spotlight, the only fabric shop in town? NO. My creativity is going to be in full swing to get something that works. AAAAHH. HELP ME!!!!

Follow me on Google + (yeah, that's a thing now) or Pinterest for updates on how I am working my way around becoming healthy and green in a town that doesn't give a s**t.

No comments:

Post a Comment