Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Pregnancy Weight (So far)

I am 19 weeks pregnant. Around about. My dates are 6 days different and I can't remember which one I am following.



My pre-pregnancy weight with #2 is 90kg (198 lbs). I am currently sitting at 98kg (216 lbs) ish. For someone that is already overweight, I am only supposed to put on 8-11kg (17-24 lbs). So I really need to get back on track.

With my first pregnancy I started at 64kg (141 lbs) and went up to 111kg (244 lbs) right before Grace was born. That was a lot. I may have been addicted to Chocolate Self-saucing Pudding. There needs to be a support group for that.

My goal is to stay under 100kgs (220lbs) this time around, so I need to lose a bit of this extra weight. NOT by dieting or extreme exercise but just by eating healthy and keeping moving, which I did neither of with my first pregnancy.

My Goal for this week is to up my water intake. I currently drink about 1 litre of water a day. I want to double that number. Next week will be something like "STOP EATING BISCUITS". But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I am also starting to measure my thighs, they seem to be where the fat comes and goes fastest, apart from boobs and tummy, but it would be silly to measure those areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment